Two electrocuted to death

Two youngsters died after they received severe electric shock during rain


APP July 22, 2020

VEHARI:

Two youngsters died after they received severe electric shock during rain at Karkhana bazaar, on Tuesday. Hospital sources said the deceased young men were identified as Rao Tayyib and Muhammad Sajid who were friends. They were opening a shop when they received severe electric shock passed on from the shutter of the shop resulting in their sudden death.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 22nd, 2020.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read