The Benazir Bhutto International airport in Islamabad has been named among the worst airports in the world, according to a new survey.
A survey conducted by Sleeping in Airports has ranked Islamabad airport on number nine on a list of the world's 10 worst airports in 2015.
The survey asked travelers to rate their airport experiences based on the services and facilities available within the terminal, cleanliness, customer service, comfort and their overall airport experience.
Pakistani passport still among worst in the world: report
Here's a look at the world's worst airports:
1) Port Harcourt International Airport, Nigeria (PHC)
2) Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia (JED)
3) Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, Nepal (KTM)
4) Tashkent International Airport, Uzbekistan (TAS)
Islamabad airport voted the worst in the world: Poll
5) Caracas Simón Bolívar International Airport, Venezuela (CCS)
Here’s how 6 Pakistani universities ranked worldwide
6) Port au Prince Toussaint Louverture International Airport, Haiti (PAP)
7) Kabul Hamid Karzai International Airport, Afghanistan (KBL)
8) Ho Chi Minh City Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport, Vietnam (SGN)
9) Islamabad Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Pakistan (ISB)
10) Paris Beauvais-Tille International Airport outside Paris, France (BVA)
This article originally appeared on Sleeping In Airports