At least five people died after consuming poisonous fumes in a water tank in the Nodzai area of Turbat district on Wednesday.
“Around five people, all said to be relatives, were suffocated to death while checking water level in a tank in their house,” Balochistan Levies official Qadir Ahmed told The Express Tribune. A sixth man fell unconscious.
Published in The Express Tribune, June 25th, 2015.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ