MQM to remain firm in face of conspiracies: Altaf Hussain

MQM chief says such conspiracies were hatched in the past but nothing was proven.


Web Desk July 12, 2013
MQM chief Altaf Hussain. PHOTO: MQM

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) will remain steadfast in face of the latest international conspiracies against the party, said MQM chief Altaf Hussain on Friday.

Hussain made this statement in response to the recent probe going on in London against him. The investigations are reportedly related to allegations of money-laundering, murder of Dr Imran Farooq and incitement of violence through hate speech.

Today, the MQM chief said that he will not disappoint his workers, adding that such conspiracies were hatched in the past but nothing was proven.

Hussain added that anti-MQM elements will soon face disappointment.

On June 2, the London police raided Hussain’s house in the city and seized many items in relation to their investigations of Farooq’s murder.

Recently, the BBC also ran a documentary about the investigations carried out in London. MQM leaders lashed out at the report, calling it a propaganda and defamation campaign.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

[poll id="1173"]

COMMENTS (160)

ben | 7 years ago | Reply I were required to refresh your page times to look at this page for whatever reason, however, the data here had been worth the hold out.”
Rock | 7 years ago | Reply

I just leave my brief reply but it didn't show up pls post that.

thanks

VIEW MORE COMMENTS
Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ