Workplace accident: Car mechanic dies

Rescue officials said a compressed natural gas (CNG) leak must have fuelled the fire that burned them.


Our Correspondent May 04, 2012

FAISALABAD: A worker died of burn injuries he and two of his colleagues had suffered on Friday as a car they were repairing at their workshop near General Bus Stand in Jhang caught fire due to short-circuit.

Rescue officials said a compressed natural gas (CNG) leak must have fuelled the fire that burned Adnan Ali, Ali Raza and Najaf Ali. They were taken to the district headquarters (DHQ) hospital where Adnan Ali died. Ali Raza and Najaf Ali were reported by doctors to be in a critical condition.

Published in The Express Tribune, May 5th, 2012.

Facebook Conversations

COMMENTS (1)

Kanwal | 8 years ago | Reply | Recommend

What a sad incident. My condolences to these hardworking people.

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

Load Next Story