One dies of electrocution

He was a resident of Mandhra Muhalla and was from Badin


​ Our Correspondent August 15, 2019
PHOTO: FILE

KARACHI: One person died of electrocution on Wednesday in Agra Taj Colony, in the jurisdiction of Chakiwara Police Station. The deceased, identified as Shakeel alias Mir Muhammad, 30, was electrocuted by a pedestal fan in a house in Agra Taj Colony, according to police. He was a resident of Mandhra Muhalla and was from Badin. Police handed over the body to his family after medico-legal formalities.  

Published in The Express Tribune, August 15th, 2019.

Facebook Conversations

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

Load Next Story