Four children hospitalised

Four children hospitalised after consuming toxic food

APP May 09, 2018
PHOTO: AYSHA SALEEM/EXPRESS

FAISALABAD: Four children belonging to a single family were hospitalised after consuming toxic food on Tuesday. Details show that Muhammad Haneef prepared diner to serve to his children. However, the meal was contaminated with something toxic, which immediately made all four children ill. Six-year-old Ali, 12-year-old Faraz, 16-year-old Maryam and another child were taken to the hospital in critical condition.  

Published in The Express Tribune, May 9th, 2018.

Facebook Conversations

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

Load Next Story