13 of a family die in Muzaffargarh after drinking toxic beverage

Some family members still being treated at hospital


News Desk October 28, 2017
PHOTO: REUTERS

Thirteen members of a family died in the Alipur area of Muzaffargarh, Punjab after drinking a contaminated beverage.

The incident occurred in Daulatpur village on Friday night, Express News reported.

The residents of the area rushed the family to the hospital where 11 of them died on the same day and two more on Saturday.

Fatal iftari: Three sisters die after consuming toxic edibles in Sialkot

Doctors said some members of the family were still being treated though they were out of danger now.

 

In June this year, three sisters died in Sialkot after consuming toxic ‘chaat’ and ‘samosas’ for Iftari.

The incident took place in Boorho Mahalla of the city’s Neka Pura neighbourhood.

 

Our Publications

Most Read

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ