LAHORE: Lahore High Court on Tuesday dismissed bail applications of four suspects held for the lynching of a Christian couple on allegations of blasphemy in Kot Radha Kishan. The counsel for the suspects submitted that they were not part of the mob that had killed the couple. He said his clients were wrongly implicated by the police. A deputy prosecutor opposed their plea and said that the suspects had been identified through video recordings of the incident.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 1st, 2015.