Poisonous beverage : Man dies after consuming toxic liquor

The family of the deceased challenged the hospital and said the man had passed away due to a stomach ailment.


Our Correspondent August 03, 2014

BAHAWALPUR: Hospital officials said a man passed away on Sunday after consuming moonshine. Siddique Masih, a resident of Islami Colony, was taken to Bahawal Victoria Hospital where he died. The family of the deceased challenged the hospital and said the man had passed away due to a stomach ailment.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 4th,2014.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read