
He was addressing MQM supporters and the media Sunday evening.
The MQM chief said that the party workers are being extra-judicially killed. He requested the Army chief and DG ISI to take notice of the situation.
He further said the MQM and the Urdu speaking people are patriotic but they have been subjected to negative propaganda.
Altaf held Sindh police chief responsible for the alleged killings and atrocities.
Earlier, MQM member Fahad Aziz, 30, who was arrested on Saturday night, was released on bail. Police said Aziz was allegedly involved in target killing, extortion and other crimes in the city.
MQM leader Haider Abbas Rizvi had claimed on Saturday that since last year, 45 of our workers have gone missing, 40 of them since the current operation started. Ten activists have been victims to extrajudicial killings.
COMMENTS
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ