Accident: Teenager dies of electric shock

5-year-old Faiza suffered electric shock on accidently touching an un-insulated wire while switching on a television


Our Correspondent March 30, 2012

FAISALABAD: A teenage girl died from an electric shock Bhowana police station precincts on Friday. 15-year-old Faiza, daughter of Riaz Husain Gondal, suffered electric shock on accidently touching an un-insulated wire while switching on a television at her home in Purana Lorry Adda. She died on the spot.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 31st, 2012.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read