
Travis Scott and Tyla’s music video shoot in London was disrupted after a man reportedly threatened a crew member with a weapon, according to The Sun.
The incident took place on a quiet street in North London, near the Broadwater Farm Estate in Tottenham. The shoot, which drew attention due to the size of the crew and security presence, was interrupted when a man attempted to approach South African singer Tyla while she was filming scenes about 40 yards away.
An onlooker told The Sun that a crew member confronted the individual and asked him to leave. The man allegedly became aggressive and brandished what appeared to be a knife. “It was terrifying for everyone,” the witness said, noting that Scott had already been secured while Tyla was quickly escorted off set. Production immediately went into lockdown and police were contacted.
Following the incident, the Metropolitan Police confirmed they arrested a 29-year-old man on Wednesday, August 27. A spokesperson stated that officers were flagged down in Willan Road, N17, after reports of a man threatening to stab another person. Police stopped a suspect matching the description, who resisted being searched and was placed in handcuffs. Officers recovered class B drugs and cash but did not find a knife. The man was arrested on suspicion of drug possession and under section 4A of the Public Order Act. He remains in custody as inquiries continue.
Neither Scott nor Tyla were harmed during the disturbance. While some reports suggest the shoot may have been for their collaboration “PBT” from JACKBOYS 2 with Vybz Kartel, this has not been officially confirmed.
COMMENTS
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ