Bus gutted in fire sparked by blast during repair

Flames engulfed the vehicle


Our Correspondent September 14, 2020
File Photo

FAISALABAD:

A bus was destroyed by fire after its AC compressor exploded during repair at a parking lot.

A man suffered burn injuries in the incident and was shifted to a hospital. Police registered a case against the bus owner and the station manager and started searching for them. The bus of a company was parked in the parking lot near Rajba Road Railway Station and was being repaired when the AC compressor exploded while gas was being refilled in it.

A fire broke out because of the explosion and the flames engulfed the vehicle.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 14th, 2020.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read