HYDERABAD: A shopkeeper was electrocuted to death while trying to hook an electric cable to an electric pole near Hussainabad intersection on Tuesday. According to police, the man was identified as Nadeem Jokhio and was shifted in very critical condition to Bhitai Hospital, where he was declared dead on arrival. The body was handed over to the heirs after the completion of medico-legal formalities.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 3rd, 2019.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ