The internet has gone into a frenzy with the latest Mannequin challenge taking social media by storm. Some of the biggest names in film, music and even politics have pulled out all the stops to complete the popular viral craze.
Chances are, you must have seen videos across social media platforms where people remain frozen in action like mannequins with Black Beatles playing in the background (usually) — if not, you’ve definitely been living under a rock.
This six-year-old YouTube sensation earns INR0.1 million per video
Inspired by the Burna Boy's song Soke, the trend began to evolve as professional athletes and celebrities posted their videos on social media as they took up the challenge.
With that being said, we look at the five best Mannequin challenges so far.
1.People at a bar at The Novo in Downtown Los Angeles take up the challenge and did an incredible job as DJ 3LAU shoots the video.
2.Adele's Mannequin challenge video shows her while she chills at the bar along with her band mates. Johnny Cash's Man in Black plays in the background.
3. Blac Chyna aced the Mannequin challenge during labour with mother Kris Jenner and a shaky Rob.
4. Basket ball players LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers perfectly nailed the Mannequin Challenge with Michelle Obama at the White House.
5. Here is the clear winner of the challenge for us. This Boxer dog challenge definitely takes the final prize.
Here are the five, not so great attempts at the challenge.
1.What were these kids thinking? This is perhaps the most bizarre Mannequin Challenge so far.
2. American basketball player Allen Iverson kept moving and laughing while everybody around him was standing still during the challenge at the Pacers-Sixers. Epic fail!
3. Singer Paul McCartney takes a shot at the challenge with the Black Beatles playing in the background.
4. Henry Danger's take on the Mannequin challenge not only has bad video quality but the people around can be seen moving too.
5. Brace yourself for the WORST Mannequin challenge.
Have something to add to the story? Share it in the comments below.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ