Gas leakage: Doctor injured in cylinder blast

The sources said that valuables worth over Rs600,000 were damaged


Our Correspondent August 19, 2016

RAWALPINDI: A doctor was injured in a gas cylinder blast in a hostel room at the Holy Family Hospital on Thursday evening. Hospital sources said that the explosion was caused by gas leakage that left Dr Salman, who was living in the room with his family, injured, and burnt furniture and other valuables to ashes. The sources said that valuables worth over Rs600,000 were damaged. Dr Salman was shifted to the hospital for treatment to the injuries stated to be non-lethal. His family members were not hurt in the incident.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 19th, 2016.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read