• Heat oil in a pan and fry the minced chicken with the spices and ginger-garlic paste.
• Add oyster sauce, green onions and green chillies and cook for about 10 minutes.
• In a separate bowl, mix flour, egg and a little bit of olive oil until it forms a sticky paste.
• Roll out each of the strips flat and put the egg and flour paste on the corners of each.
• Place a spoonful of the chicken mince in the centre of each strip, along with the coriander, and seal the strips. Make sure no air is left inside.
• Repeat the process for the remaining strips.
• Fry the wontons until they become golden-brown in colour.
• Use tissue to soak the oil.
• Serve the wonton with a dip, raita or chutney of your choice.
Huba Akbar is currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Mass Communication and Journalism. In her free time, she likes to write, design clothes and cook.
Published in The Express Tribune, Ms T, July 13th, 2014.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ