Gas leakage: Three of a family injured in explosion

Three family members were injured during a gas explosion at their house in Latifabad No.6.


Our Correspondent November 28, 2013

HYDERABAD: Three family members were injured during a gas explosion at their house in Latifabad No.6 on Thursday. The bomb disposal squad checked the house and pointed out the gas leakage on the first floor of the bungalow. Two rooms in the house, the lounge and a kitchen were damaged in addition to the furniture and the fixtures. The roof of one of the rooms also caved in. The injured include Mehmood Riaz, his wife and another family member, Najma Nisar. Riaz’s wife suffered burns injuries.

Published in The Express Tribune, November 29th, 2013.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read