
According to Kech Deputy Commissioner Abdul Hameed Abro, gunmen attacked the camp in the early hours of Tuesday and killed a Balochistan Levies officer. “The minister hasn’t arrived from Qatar yet,” Abro told The Express Tribune.
According to a constable of the Balochistan Levies, the gunmen also took away weapons, including two Kalashnikov assault rifles, and two vehicles. “They also torched the camp and a private vehicle,” he said.
The local administration has launched a search in the area. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. In February last year, Ali bin Abdullah was robbed in the same area.
Published in The Express Tribune, October 23rd, 2013.
COMMENTS
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ