Fatal casualty : Three boys electrocuted to death

While fixing the electric conductor,electric supply was restored and they were electrocuted.


Our Correspondent July 19, 2013

SUKKUR: Three family members were electrocuted while they were fixing the electric conductor in Manzoor Shah village in Khanpur, Shikarpur, on Wednesday night. Najam Din Jatoi, his brother Behram Jatoi and their cousin Raheem Dad Jatoi were trying to fix their electric conductor, which had earlier fallen on the ground, during a power outage. While they were fixing the conductor, electric supply was restored and they were electrocuted. The three boys died on the spot.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 19th, 2013.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read