SUKKUR: Three family members were electrocuted while they were fixing the electric conductor in Manzoor Shah village in Khanpur, Shikarpur, on Wednesday night. Najam Din Jatoi, his brother Behram Jatoi and their cousin Raheem Dad Jatoi were trying to fix their electric conductor, which had earlier fallen on the ground, during a power outage. While they were fixing the conductor, electric supply was restored and they were electrocuted. The three boys died on the spot.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 19th, 2013.