After Gas Leak: Two burnt to death

The fire broke out due to a gas leakage, said a rescue official.


Our Correspondent July 03, 2013

RAWALPINDI: Two people were burnt-to-death while another was injured on Tuesday when fire broke out in a house located at Afzal Town, Ghareebabad.

The police said the fire broke out in kitchen that later engulfed the entire house — owned by Sher Muhammad. The fire broke out due to a gas leakage, said a rescue official.

One of the deceased was identified as Khalid Mehmood, and the injured man was stated to be Javed.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 3rd, 2013.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read