Electricity hazard: Two children die

Children were playing at their roof when electric wires from a nearby pole fell on it.


August 14, 2012

KASUR: Two children died of an electric shock in Allahabad Town on Monday. Ali Raza, 4; Muhammad Ahmed, 9; Rukhsana, 6; and Saba, 3; were playing at their roof when electric wires from a nearby pole fell on it.

Muhammad Ahmed and Rukhsana died on the spot. Ali Raza and Saba were shifted to Jinnah Hospital where doctors described their condition as critical.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 15th, 2012.

E-Publications

Most Read

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ