Tragedy: Man dies from electric shock

Iqbal, 32, was painting a wall when he accidentally made contact with a high voltage wire and fell down.


Express August 21, 2011

ISLAMABAD: A young labourer was electrocuted by accidentally touching an electric wire. The Tarnol police said Muhammad Iqbal, 32, was painting a wall at a building in Noroze Market when he accidentally made contact with a high voltage wire and fell down. He was pronounced dead by the doctors at Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences. The police informed the family about the incident, after which his body was handed over to them for burial.



Published in The Express Tribune, August 21st, 2011.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read