The style savvy Misha Husain, who is a fashion and lifestyle blogger, gives us a lesson on the trends to rock this season!
1. A trend you think needs to end now?
I loved the neon fashion trend but I think it’s time to lock it away in the closet for now!
2. Who is your style icon?
Camila Coelho is hands down my most favourite style icon. I absolutely love her sense of fashion and how she creatively puts different looks together!
3. What is your style staple during these days of isolation?
A loosely fitted muscle tee with a comfortable pair of joggers. Comfort but make it fashion, am I right?
4. When in doubt, where do you look for style inspiration?
Fashion and style bloggers and social media is definitely where I get my style inspiration from. I keep up with different fashion blogs and also look to my friends for style inspiration.
5. Three things you’d never leave the house without?
My cell phone, wallet, and hair comb.
List five wardrobe essentials every girl needs to have:
6. A basic white t-shirt - classic staple. You can dress it up or down and create different looks with it.
1. High waisted pants - personally, this is one piece of clothing I wear the most. You can wear anything with them and they are so flattering!
2. Pair of blue mom jeans - a well fitted pair is timeless!
3. A black maxi dress - dress it up with accessories and heels or dress it down with a pair of sneakers for a more casual look!
4. A comfortable pair of heels - a nice pair of heels can instantly elevate even the most basic looks!
5. What item on your wish list is worth the splurge?
The Lanvin Pencil Cat bag has been on my wish list for a while now! I love its uniqueness! Definitely a statement piece.
8. What is the easiest way to revamp your wardrobe without breaking your bank?
The most cost effective way to revamp your wardrobe is by mixing and matching the clothes you already have and adding accessories. When I need a new outfit, I pair things that I never thought would work together, add some accessories, and voila! You’ll be surprised how many new looks you can create with the same few pieces of clothing!
9. What is your signature look this summer?
The power suit. A well fitted suit gives you a sophisticated yet chic look. You get the most bang for your buck because you can wear the pants with different blouses and shirts and the blazer with jeans, a skirt or over a dress! The possibilities are endless!
10. What items from your SS20 wardrobe will you keep for fall?
Neutral blazers, high waisted pants and classic black full sleeve shirts are my staple for transitioning from summer into fall!
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ