Floods: Flood arrangements complete

Last year only 0.3 million cusecs of water broke the dykes


Express July 06, 2011

SUKKUR: The Sindh irrigation minister, Saifullah Dharejo, said that all the arrangements for dealing with floods have been completed. “Last year only 0.3 million cusecs of water broke the dykes. They have now been repaired and strengthened in the last three months, while work still continues at some places,” he said. The minister was giving a press conference in Circuit House after visiting dykes in Ghotki.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 6th, 2011.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read