ATTOCK: Four people were injured when the roof of a fast food shop collapsed due to a blast caused by gas leakage. SHO Mazhar told reporters that as per the eyewitnesses, gas was leaking from a pipeline near the fast food shop, when someone lit a match and there was huge blast with a ball of fire rising way above the rooftops. Such was the intensity of the explosion that the roof of the eatery came down. Four men namely Badshah Khan, Khairullah, Muhammad Usman and Samiul Haq were injured as the debris fell on them. Rescue 1122 shifted the injured to hospital where doctors stated their condition to be out of danger. Attock Municipal Committee Chairman Sheikh Nasir Mehmood also reached the incident site and enquired about the well-being of the injured.
Published in The Express Tribune, February 20th, 2017.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ