Every year, hundreds of thousands of people photograph their travels. From white sandy beaches to nomadic routes to historic temples, there's no limit to travel photography. Editors of the award winning and lifestyle travel magazine Condé Nast Traveler culled through a variety of photographs from 2016 to present some of the most beautiful travel photography from around the world, which are sure to give you a serious case of wanderlust.
1. View of Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsunday Islands, Australia.
2. Aerial view of Sao Sebastiao Peninsula in Mozambique.
3. Afternoon light settles on mountain peaks in Svalbard, Norway.
4. Panoramic view of the Grand Canal from Apartment Wagner at Palazzo Polignac in Venice, Italy.
5. Fishing dhows waiting for the tide to turn in Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique.
6. Outer islands of the archipelago, Svalbard, Norway.
7. Spotted eagle rays, which have a wingspan of up to 3 metres, around the Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
8. Crashing water and mist rising off Victoria Falls in Zimbabawe.
9. View of the full moon from Isfjord Radio Hotel, Svalbard in Norway.
10. Nomadic routes around the Samsami River in Iran.
11. Old church in Saksun, Faroe Islands.
12. Church of the Seven Martyrs in Kastro on the island of Sifnos in Greece.
13. A secluded spot on Cala Agulla beach in Mallorca, Spain.
14. Tuk-tuk style bici taxis outside Hotel Caballeriza in Holguin, Cuba.
15. The powder pinks of the Indian city of Jaipur formed the backdrop of March 2016’s ‘Material Girl’ fashion shoot.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ