Hazardous jobs: 2 die from electric shocks

Police said they have handed over the bodies to their families


APP September 01, 2016

SARGODHA: Two workers died from electric shocks in Satellite Town and Joharabad police precincts on Wednesday. Police said Rashid, a resident of New Satellite Town, was working at a motor workshop in Fazil Town when he accidentally touched a live wire. Police said he died before he could be treated. Separately, Shaukat Hayat, a resident of Rehman Colony, a plumber by profession, was repairing a water pump when he received an electric shock and died before he could be treated. Police said they have handed over the bodies to their families after completing legal formalities.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 1st, 2016.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

Most Read