MALAKAND: A warehouse for cosmetics was gutted in Dargai tehsil, Malakand on Tuesday morning. Insiders told The Express Tribune the fire broke out in a warehouse in Naseeb Gul’s house due to a short circuit. As a result, merchandise worth millions of rupees was reduced to ashes and the house was partially destroyed. A fire brigade from the Tehsil Municipal Authority and locals helped in extinguish the fire. Gul was a shopkeeper and earned a living by selling cosmetics.
Published in The Express Tribune, October 7th, 2015.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ