Electric shock: Young man electrocuted

The boy’s relatives were advised to immediately shift him to the Burns Centre in Karachi


Ppi July 08, 2015

LARKANA: A 20-year-old boy suffered from 70 per cent burns on his body due to electric shocks in Hazoori Sangi village on Wednesday. Samiullah Sangi was repairing the power supply line of his house when he was electrocuted. He was rushed to Chandka Medical College Hospital where his condition was declared critical by the doctors. The boy’s relatives were advised to immediately shift him to the Burns Centre in Karachi.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 9th, 2015.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read