The Eiffel Tower, an iron lattice tower located on the Champ de Mars in Paris, is the most featured attraction in the world for taking selfies.
According to a study conducted by AttractionTix.co.uk, an online ticket specialist for attractions around the world along with corresponding Google search of Instagram, the Eiffel Tower came up trups with 10,700 hits for “Eiffel Tower Selfie”.
Disney World in Florida was second, while the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai came in third.
Here is the list of top 10 global slfie sites on Instagram:
1. Eiffel Tower, Paris (10,700)
2. Disney World, Florida (9,870)
3. Burj Khalifa, Dubai (8,860)
4. Big Ben, London (8,780)
5. Empire State Building, New York (8,430)
6. Sagrada Familia, Barcelona (4,970)
7. Disneyland Paris (4,740)
8. Colosseum, Rome (4,670)
9. Top of the Rock, New York (4,290)
10. London Bridge (3,820)
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ