Contingency measure: Police helpline to be restored on Friday
An alternative helpline (042-99205038) had been activated for the convenience of the public after 15 was disrupted
LAHORE:
Mujahid Squad superintendent Zahid Marwat said on Thursday that an alternative helpline (042-99205038) had been activated for the convenience of the public after the original helpline (15) was disrupted. He said police would continuously monitor the number to help people in distress. Marwat said the original helpline was being restored. He said its primary rate interference system was taking time to be rebuilt. He said it would be restored on Friday.
Published in The Express Tribune, October 3rd, 2014.
COMMENTS
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ