Contaminated food: 13 faint after eating sehri

As many as 13 people fainted on Sunday after consuming sehri near Jaranwala police station.


Our Correspondent July 20, 2014

FAISALABAD: As many as 13 people fainted on Sunday after consuming sehri near Jaranwala police station. A police spokesman said Arshad Ali, a resident of Chak 53-GB, and his family fainted after they ate sehri food. He said Rescue 1122 took Abdul Ghafoor, Akram, Abdur Rasheed, Yasmeen, Nazeer, Zubair, Sadaqat, Yousuf, Shabnum, Surayya, Aamina Bibi, Naziran Bibi and Rasheedan Bibi to a hospital for treatment. He said doctors at the hospital told police their condition was stable.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 21st, 2014.

Our Publications

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ