Emergency: Fire at PIC

No casualties were reported.


Our Correspondent July 12, 2014

LAHORE: A fire erupted at Emergency Department of the Punjab Institute of Cardiology on Saturday. No casualties were reported.

A doctor said the fire had broken out due to an electric short circuit. PIC Board of Management chairman Khwaja Ahmad Hassaan has ordered an inquiry into the incident.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 13th, 2014.

E-Publications

Most Read

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ