Unfortunate: Man electrocuted

Man died on the spot


Our Correspondent June 09, 2014

GUJRANWALA: A labourer died from electric shock while cutting a tree on Monday. Rescue 1122 offcials said Muhammad Salim accidently touched electric wires.  He died on the spot.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 10th, 2014.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read