• Brew the coffee in two cups of hot water, take it off heat and allow it to cool.
• In a saucepan, mix the milk, cream, sugar and cardamom pods together and bring to a simmer. Take the mixture off heat and scoop the cardamom pods out with a spoon.
• Add the almond extracts and allow the mixture to sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Fill two tall glasses with ice to the brim.
• Pour the mixture in.
• Add the brewed coffee, filling the rest of the glass. Your Thai iced coffee is now ready.
Seemi Aamir is a part-time teacher and mother of three who spends much of her free time trying out new recipes and creating her own
Published in The Express Tribune, Ms T, June 1st, 2014.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ