Gas leak: Explosion in Karak school injures gatekeeper

The cause of the explosion was reportedly a gas leak in the school.


Web Desk February 17, 2014
The cause of the explosion was reportedly a gas leak in the school. PHOTO: AFP/FILE

KARAK: The gatekeeper of a private school in Karak was injured when an explosion occurred on Monday, Express News reported.

The gate-keeper was taken to a nearby hospital for first aid. The cause of the explosion was reportedly a gas leak in the school.

No loss of life was reported.

Karak is a district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read