Hazard: Man dies of electric shock

Ahmed died on the spot.


APP August 06, 2013

KHANPUR: A man received an electric shock and died in the Khan Bela area on Monday. Police said that Jam Ayaz Ahmed had received a severe electric shock while switching on a pedestal fan in his under-construction house. He died on the spot.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 7th, 2013.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read