QUETTA: Three bodies which were recovered from Dera Bugti the other day were buried on Friday, along with explosives planted in them.
The murderers had cut open the cadavers and fitted bombs inside. The three deceased belonged to the Peace Force (Aman Lashkar) and were kidnapped six months ago by a banned organisation. The bodies were found dumped in Gizgi nullah, an area of Sui.
Relatives of the dead men said that when they rushed to the spot they were horrified to see that the bodies had been ripped open and explosive materials were planted inside.
According to the local Bomb Disposal Squad officials, they could not defuse the explosives due to lack of equipment. The dead had to be buried along with explosive material.
PML-N leader and MPA Sarfaraz Bugti said a banned organisation had claimed responsibility for killing the three men because of their affiliation with a peace force.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 13th, 2013.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ