Fatal accident: Child dies of electric shock

A five-year-old child died of an electric shock at his home in Dijkot area on Thursday.


August 09, 2012

FAISALABAD: A five-year-old child died of an electric shock at his home in Dijkot area on Thursday. Police identified the child as Shabbir Tabassum, 5. They said he suffered an electric shock on accidently touching a washing machine. He was taken to a hospital where he died.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 10th, 2012.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read