Accidental death; FESCO lineman dies of electric shock

He accidently touched an uninsulated wire and died on the spot.


Our Correspondent July 26, 2012

FAISALABAD: A lineman of the Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) died of an electric shock while working on an electricity pole in Jhang Bazaar area on Thursday. Police identified the man as lineman Akhtar Ali, a resident of Chak 100-JB Kurianwala. They said Ali had received a complaint from Street No5, Saifabad area on Jhang Road and had climbed the pole to fix the fault. He accidently touched an uninsulated wire and died on the spot.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 27th, 2012.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read