Poison: Man dies from snake bite

He was working in a field when he was bitten.


Our Correspondent May 15, 2012

BAHAWALPUR: Mohammad Ismail, a resident of Qadirwali village, died from a snake bite on Tuesday. He was working in a field when he was bitten. He was taken to Shaikh Zayed Hospital where he died.

Published in The Express Tribune, May 16th, 2012.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read