A number of governmental and non-governmental organisations have mobilised activities to help the millions affected by flashfloods across Pakistan.
Visitors to The Express Tribune website may contact the following organisations if they wish to contribute in relief activities. The following list is a modified version of a Facebook post being circulated online:
1. Al-Khidmat Foundation
2. Edhi Foundation
3. Sungi Development Foundation
4. Pakistan Red Cresent Society
5. Pakistani Youth
6. Rescue and Relief work (An independent group of students)
7. The Volunteer/Voice of the Civil Society
8. Islamic Relief USA
10. UNHCR Canada
11. UNICEF USA
12. United Nations World Food Programme
13. International Medical Corps
14. The International Rescue Committee
15. Church World Service
16. Islamic Help (England)
17. Muslim Aid (England)
18. Muslim Hands
19. Save the Children
Contributions can be made in the form of cash and the commodities including clothing, toiletries, utensils, food and medicines.
If there are additional relief efforts underway, please mention details as a comment below. The web staff will review comments and update the list accordingly.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ