Five people, including two suspected shooters, killed at San Diego Islamic Center

San Diego police say they are considering shooting at Islamic center a 'hate crime'

US police responded to a shooting at a mosque in California, with officials saying the threat had been ‘neutralised.’ PHOTO: ANADOLU AGENCY

SAN DIEGO:

Five people, including two suspected shooters, were killed in a shooting incident at the Islamic Centre of San Diego on Monday, the largest Islamic centre in San Diego County, law enforcement officials said.

"What we know at this time is that there are three deceased adult males," San Diego Police Chief Scott Wahl said, referring to the three victims, adding that the two alleged shooters, ages 17 and 18, had also been killed.

Police had initially put the older shooter's age at 19.

Load Next Story