FAISALABAD: A minor girl was electrocuted in the Raza Abad police station precincts on Saturday. According to police officials, Arshad Town resident Muhammad Aslam’s daughter 5-year-old Balqees was playing outside her house in the street when she accidentally touched a short-circuiting water-pump. The girl received a severe electric shock and was rushed to hospital for medical treatment but expired on the way. Police officials have handed over the body to her relatives for burial and declared the incident to have been an accident.
Published in The Express Tribune, August 14th, 2011.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ