Fardeen Khan to make acting comeback with 'No Entry' sequel?

Actor and director of the 2005 comedy film had a chat after Fardeen's weight loss photos went viral


Entertainment Desk March 02, 2021

There had been speculations about Fardeen Khan’s return to acting when pictures of his weight loss went viral. Now, news has surfaced that Khan will be returning to Bollywood with a sequel of his comedy starrer, No Entry.

Titled No Entry Mein Entry, the director of the first installment, Anees Bazmee, hinted that if things fall in place, the comic caper might bring Khan back on the big screen after a decade, reported The Indian Express.

Khan abandoned his acting career after the release of his last film, Dulha Mil Gaya in 2010. In May 2016, pictures of him having gained a lot of weight went viral on social media, following which many body shamed him online. He then reappeared in 2018 in a fitter avatar. And recently, photos of him outside casting director Mukesh Chhabra’s office, looking fitter than ever made fans go gaga.

Speculations about his Bollywood comeback have since been doing the rounds.

Khan played the character of Sunny in No Entry that released in 2005. Bazmee has been planning its sequel for some time now.

“He is a friend. He was wonderful in the first film. I saw a picture of a handsome guy sometime back, and I was quite stunned to know it was Fardeen. He called later and asked, ‘Anees bhai, kaisa laga aapko photo?’ I complimented him. He has always been a good-looking guy, but to lose so much weight is not a joke. He is healthy now. He asked me, ‘Kya karna hai? (What to do now?)’ I told him that I am waiting for the No Entry sequel to begin. He is also looking forward to it.” Bazmee told Bombay Times.

Have something to add to the story? Share it in the comments below.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read