Justin Bieber sues two users for accusing him of sexual assault
The pop singer has charged them for more than $20 million in damages and $10 million for each of the stories
Pop singer Justin Bieber has sued two social media users, whom he believes are the ones that accused him of sexual assault.
Terming the allegations "factually impossible," Bieber says they were part of a scheme to seek attention and fame, according to TMZ. The Yummy singer has sued two Jane Does, who go by Danielle and Kadi on social media for defamation over what he calls "malicious" claims of sexual assault in 2014 and 2015, respectively.
According to legal documents obtained by the outlet, Bieber has "indisputable documentary evidence" to prove their claims are nothing but "outrageous, fabricated lies."With the first being Danielle, who claims Bieber sexually assaulted her in a Four Seasons Hotel room in Austin, TX on March 9, 2014 after a music event. Bieber had justified with a series of evidence on Twitter earlier that Danielle's claims cannot be proven because he did not stay at that hotel or even book a room there.
Instead, he and Selena Gomez, who was his girlfriend at the time, left together after his SXSW performance and stayed at a rental property.
Bieber alleges Danielle totally made up her story based on public reports that he ate at the Four Seasons Restaurant on March 10, 2014.As for Kadi who claimed that Bieber sexually assaulted her at the Langham Hotel in NYC around 2:30 AM on the morning of May 5, 2015, Bieber says that is factually impossible too. He has called Kadi's social media post "an elaborate hoax."
According to Bieber, Kadi is a big fan of his who waits outside hotels for him and is desperate to meet him for fame. But he has assured the authorities that Kadi has never met him. He says she has even admitted to her obsession with him in her own tweets. Bieber went on explain how this incident is also 'fabricated' because she knew he attended the Met Gala on the date of the alleged assault.
According to the documents, Bieber did attend the event, but then went to a private after-party where he stayed until almost 4 AM. He then hit up a hot dog stand. Bieber claims there is photographic evidence and several witnesses to this, which is why the 2:30 AM allegation made by Kadi is an "impossibility and a poor, but damaging, fabrication."
According to the suit, Bieber also believes the two social media accounts might be run by the same person, or are a coordinated effort to ruin his reputation.
He's suing for more than $20 million in damages and $10 million for each of the stories.
Have something to add to the story? Share it in the comments below.