Having spent most of her life in North America, Aqsa Azfar has now settled in Pakistan and always knew she wanted to be an artist/ performer. She has a penchant for drumming and playing the guitar, and loves spending time with her cat, Smoothie! Obsessed with skincare and cooking, Aqsa is here to make a mark in the industry!
1. How did you venture into modelling?
I always knew I wanted to be a performer but I hadn’t really planned it down to one thing in particular. I had been following Sophiya from @keepingupwithkhan for a long time and she was in Karachi, so we ended up meeting. That meeting eventually led to a collaboration for her brand, The Sassy Store, which we shot on her aunt’s rooftop that very day. The rest is history and I couldn’t be more grateful.
2. If you weren’t a model, what would you be?
I would probably be a painter or a chef.
3. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive who would it be?
Eva Green. I would just listen to her talk for hours, have you heard her voice? Deadly!
4. Describe yourself in three words?
Creative, generous and persistent.
5. Any hidden talent/talents?
I can move my ears without touching them, does that count? Jokes apart, I can sketch and paint.
6. Biggest pet peeve?
7. What would be your trademark accessory?
Gold hoops, always.
8. What are the three fashion trends you’re loving at the moment?
Delicate jewellery, mom jeans and oversized jackets.
9. Top three favourite models?
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gisele Bündchen and Cara Delevingne.
10. What was the last thing you searched on Google?
10-step Korean skincare routine. I love skincare.
11. Three things you can never leave your house without?
Cell phone, lip tint and a bottle of water no matter what.
12. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which one would it be?
So tough! It would have to be between Friends and Stranger Things.
13. First celebrity crush?
I don’t even remember! Probably Chad Micheal Murray.
14. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Without a doubt, my mother’s biryani.
15. Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into someone else’s future?
10 minutes into the future of anyone but myself for sure.
16. One super power you wish to possess?
17. Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?
I already found my true love so I’ll go with the suitcase.
18. What was the last lie you told?
I’m on my way.
19. When was the last time you were really scared and why?
When I watched a movie on Netflix called May The Devil Take You.
20. One bad habit you want to quit but are unable to?
21. What’s the best and worst thing about your job?
Waiting has to be the worst part. But there’s endless things I love about it one of them being the amazing and talented people I get to work with!