Tragic incident: Minor electrocuted while catching kite

In a separate incident, a woman was killed in a road accident


February 21, 2018
Despite many cases of electrocution every year, the IESCO seems least bothered with addressing the problem.

FAISALABAD: A minor boy was electrocuted in the limits of Mansoorabad police on Tuesday. The police said that 10-year-old Yasir Noor, a resident of Mohallah Amin Town, was trying to catch a kite with an iron rod when it accidentally touched an electric wire. As a result, he suffered an electric shock and died on the spot.

In a separate incident, a woman was killed in a road accident in the limits of Peoples Colony police station. The police said 35-year-old Sajida Ehsan and Ehsan was riding a motorcycle on Canal Road when her clothes got stuck into the rear wheel.

Published in The Express Tribune, February 21st, 2018.

E-Publications

Most Read

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ